Acceptance of Terms
By using the FILMCONTRACTS.NET in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update without notice and encourage you to check back here at any time. To use the FILMCONTRACTS.NET, you must be legally competent to enter a binding agreement.
Security/ No Disruption
You will not disrupt the functioning of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users’ use of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET.
Discretion Over Content, Use, And Operation of The FILMCONTRACTS.NET
We may edit, move, or delete any content on the FILMCONTRACTS.NET (including content that you have provided) or terminate all or part of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET without notice or liability for any reason at our sole discretion. You acknowledge that Golden Frame Entertainment and the FILMCONTRACTS.NET staff have unfettered editorial discretion to determine the structure and content of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET and that, because a profile’s placement in the directory is subject to change or deletion at any time, you may not rely on any aspect of a profile’s inclusion in the directory. You agree to waive any claim related to the inclusion, placement, exclusion, or removal of any profile in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET or to the title or description of any profile appearing in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET.
We are not responsible for any failure to remove or delay in removing harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content on the FILMCONTRACTS.NET originating with or otherwise provided by third parties.
We may preserve or disclose information about users, including those who submit profiles for possible inclusion in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that doing so is necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Golden Frame Entertainment, its users, or the public; or (e) administer the FILMCONTRACTS.NET.
Licensed Use and Restrictions
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes (a) by individuals and companies seeking film/media/entertainment industry information, company directory listing information, technology news, financial and financing information, employment and career information, (b) by employers (“Employers”) and recruitment companies (“Recruiters”) seeking employees, and (c) by job seekers (“Candidates”) seeking employment. You agree to use the Site only to send Content and receive Materials that are proper and related to the purpose of this Site.
– sell, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial (other than your internal use) purpose, including without limitation use of the Materials on any other web site;
– modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
– copy directory listings, job listings or other information from the Site and post or place it on a competitor’s website;
– transfer the Materials to any other person without the written consent of Golden Frame Entertainment;
– print or copy any of the HTML or other computer programs that are accessible at this Site;
– use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site;
– interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
– disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
– upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any Content that would negatively affect the functioning of the Site, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs or that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure;
– use any data mining, robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Materials in whole or in part;
– use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, system or other information without prior written authorization from Golden Frame Entertainment;
– create or use a false identity on this Site;
– attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site that are restricted from general access;
– harvest or otherwise collect information about others, except for the sole stated purposes provided by this Site, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; or
– register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
You may post certain Content to the Site. You may only post Content for the lawful, stated purposes of this Site. While using the Site, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
– post any inaccurate , untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information;
– post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume;
– post any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office;
– post any employment opportunities that are not related to Film, Television, Media, Publishing, Sound & Music, Marketing & Advertising, Design & Graphic Arts, Internet, Multimedia, Computers & IT, Business & Finances.
– repost job postings in an effort to gain priority placement, copy other job postings as your own, post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting;
– place any contact information within a job posting that is different from or in addition to contact information provided when subscribing to Golden Frame Entertainment’ s services;
– post any employment opportunity that does not contain correct contact information;
– allow job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer viable or valid. To the extent that a position is placed on “hold” or is otherwise not available for immediate placement, the posting must be removed from the Site until such time as the position is a viable opening;
– send unsolicited email messages (commercial or otherwise) ( “spamming” ) or engage in flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to Golden Frame Entertainment job seekers or subscribers or users of the Site;
– express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Golden Frame Entertainment;
– impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a Golden Frame Entertainment employee or agent, a user of Golden Frame Entertainment’ s services, including a Candidate, placement specialist or an Employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
– respond to a job listing on behalf of anyone other than yourself;
– delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
– use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes;
– communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities;
– “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site; or use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Golden Frame Entertainment trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page), or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a Golden Frame Entertainment name, trademark, or product name;
– print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about Candidates for purposes other than consideration of the Candidates for potential employment by you or your company;
– post any franchise, pyramid scheme, multi- level marketing (MLM) opportunity, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
– post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or tortious or materials which infringe or violate any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy or other proprietary or intellectual property right or that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
– post opinions, notices or advertisements, commercial or otherwise or solicit business from Recruiters or Employers who post on the Site, including any solicitation by any of our competitors of Recruiters or Employers who post on the Site.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this Site or in respect of the Content and Materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for any aspects of those sites, including their availability, content, accuracy, legality or delivery of services. You waive any claim resulting from your exposure to material on or through the FILMCONTRACTS.NET that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. You must be at least 18 to view adult-oriented areas of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET.
You will indemnify Golden Frame Entertainment, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related in any way to your use of or conduct on the FILMCONTRACTS.NET.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FILMCONTRACTS.NET, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. WE PROVIDE THE FILMCONTRACTS.NET ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND GOLDEN FRAME ENTERTAINMENT, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT OR DELIVERY, OR FOR ANY FORM OF LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF KNOWN TO US) THAT MAY RESULT FROM ITS USE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE VALID. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS ARE VOID UNDER GOVERNING LAW, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
To enable us to take appropriate action in the event of infringements by third parties, and in consideration for the opportunity to use and participate in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET, you hereby assign to Golden Frame Entertainment the copyright in any material (whether articles, comments, contracts, forms, or otherwise) that you create and submit for inclusion or use in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET. Golden Frame Entertainment hereby licenses back to you a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to use any such material. You further warrant that you have all rights necessary to authorize the distribution and re-distribution of any material you submit for inclusion or use in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET. You will provide information that we reasonably request related to any claim that material you submit infringes the rights of a third party.
(Note: This copyright assignment only applies to the materials and descriptions that you want included in the FILMCONTRACTS.NET).
You acknowledge and agree that the content on the FILMCONTRACTS.NET and its design, structure, and compilation are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. It is very easy to copy things in cyberspace, but not necessarily always acceptable or legal. Unless otherwise noted, you may view, copy, download, and print Golden Frame Entertainment documents from the FILMCONTRACTS.NET so long as you use them only for personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post, distribute, or modify them or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on or linked from the FILMCONTRACTS.NET, please contact the copyright owner.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the FILMCONTRACTS.NET in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us Here.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Golden Frame Entertainment and governs your use of the FILMCONTRACTS.NET, superseding any prior agreements. Additional or different terms and conditions may apply when you use affiliated websites, third-party content, or third-party software. Interpretations of the Agreement and determinations that you have breached the Agreement will be made at our reasonable discretion and based on facts known to us. The laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada except for its conflict-of-law provisions govern this Agreement and our relationship. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in British Columbia for any claim or dispute with Golden Frame Entertainment or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or employees. Our failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not waive that right. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, the Agreement should be interpreted to effect the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions will remain in effect. You must file any claim or suit related to the FILMCONTRACTS.NET within one year after it arises. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no substantive effect.